A lightweight, simple-to-use, responsive, customizable, flatfile (no MySQL) forum
- Responsive design (mobile friendly!) using spectre.css
- Uses font awesome for all icons and bbc
- Simple to use for anyone who has ever used forum software
- Appearance can be changed in a single css file
- Uses a flatfile database engine (no MySQL needed)
- SEO friendly URL’s
How to start using chaozzForum:
- Upload all the files from the zip to a webserver
- chmod the ‘db’ folder to 777 and all ‘tsv’ files in it to 666
- Make sure the .htaccess file is present in the ‘db’ folder if you’re on an apache server. If you’re on a Windows server, make sure the tvs files are not directly accessible by the browser
- Login to your forum as admin
- Change the password
See licence.txt for more details about this product’s licence.
If you find it useful, perhaps you can show appreciation by making a small donation.
Download chaozzForum from Github.