chaozzForum – a lightweight, simple-to-use, responsive, customizable, flatfile (no MySQL) forum.
- responsive design (mobile friendly!) using spectre.css
- uses font awesome for all icons and bbc
- simple to use for anyone who has ever used forum software
- appearance can be changed in a single css file
- uses a flatfile database engine (no MySQL needed)
- SEO friendly URL’s
How to start using chaozzForum:
- upload all the files from the zip to a webserver
- chmod the ‘db’ folder to 777 and all ‘tsv’ files in it to 666
- make sure the .htaccess file is present in the ‘db’ folder if you’re on an apache server. If you’re on a Windows server, make sure the tvs files are not directly accessible by the browser
- login to your forum as admin
- change the password (or first change the $chaozzdb_salt value in the settings file and then change the password)
- done! you can start using the forum. the options are self explanatory.
See licence.txt for more details about this product’s licence.
If you find it useful, perhaps you can show appreciation by making a small donation.
©Elmar Wenners – 2019 The Netherlands – www.chaozz.nl